- SAP HANA PoC
SAP HANA Proof of Concept
Centrix offers a fixed price SAP HANA Proof of Concept. Contact us for more information.
We will provide support and administer your SAP systems via remote access with our highly qualified SAP Technology Consultants.
- You don't need a night shift to patch or upgrade your SAP system.
- Service is available whenever needed.
- When compared to a full outsourcing concept, our concept allows all knowledge on the system to remain inside your organization, while the availability of the system increases.
- SAP Monitoring with PRTG
This fantastic monitoring tool from Paessler is not only a great tool to monitor your SAP system landscape but it also can keep an eye on your non-SAP databases and your network environment. We will show you how easy it is to install and use PRTG.
- comprehensive monitoring across all layers including SAP applications
- easy to install and use
- low initial costs
- low maintenance
- System Analysis
Centrix can assist with the analysis of your system landscape via the SAP Solution manager. Your server, your database and your data flow will be analyzed and monitored for further optimizations.
- Our experienced specialists are available for complex analysis, on demand.
- Utilising the evening and night time drastically shortens the required downtime.
- Increased reliability, because of steady, continuous improvement.
- System Maintenance
If your systems must be available and accessible around the clock, but you don’t want to completely outsource your IT team, Centrix offers you an elegant and cost-effective alternative. We will administer, maintain, and support your system during the evening and night-time hours via remote access.
- Infrastructure and IT know-how stays in your organization.
- No need to pay night shift wage premiums.
- Cloud Managed Services
Centrix will manage your Cloud based SAP system landscape. If Amazon, Azure or SAP are your cloud partners we can provide you all services to use these environments efficiently.
- Cost effective way to rapidly build your SAP system landscape with managed services 24/7.
- Data Management
We can analyse mass data and prepare it overnight to be available on your next working day. This way, you can work with meaningful data as quickly as possible.
- Time savings.
- Expert know-how on demand.
- Objective Analysis.
- Upgrade Support
We know how important it is to get a system to the next level without any hassles. Centrix offers a way for you to make a SAP recommended System upgrade.
- Reduced Downtime because of 24x7 work hours.
- Reliable success because of experienced consultants.
- Housekeeping and Lifecycle Information Management
Do you want to keep your data warehouse in a good shape? You need to think about a Lifecycle Information Management strategy. Centrix can provide you with a step-by-step plan to get your Lifecycle Information Management Strategy done right. We will help you create a Lifecycle Information Management Strategy that is is business oriented, pragmatic and sustainable, and will help you to access your data, information and knowledge on time. To get the data in your SAP BI system is only part of the equation. Being able to archive it out is as important as the first installation.
- Cost effective and user focused Lifecycle Information Management
- Customers can reach you around the clock
Our experience with many SAP BW/BI projects allows us to support your BI initiatives from strategic conception, through rollout, to ongoing improvement and support. We can take your organization from the status quo to the next BI level, with an individualized, long-term and holistic approach. SAP HANA with all Business Objects Tools is our first choice.
- Detailed analysis of the current situation with regards to product and data warehouse management.
- Process analysis.
- Thorough understanding of the client’s BI strategy.
- Evaluation of business requirements.
- Moulding of a BI roadmap with a vision for tomorrow.
- Implement, measure and continuously improve all BI processes.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate IT options.
- Rigorous consultancy methodologies (e.g. EFQM)
- Holistic view of strategies, processes and IT.
- Experience with both conception AND implementation.
- Business Intelligence Strategy
We have seen many short-term and long-term projects across a variety of sectors and industries. We have the knowledge and experience to make a Business Intelligence Strategy tailored for your company. Here at Centrix, we know the most cost-effective way to create a Business Intelligence Strategy is through a pragmatic
approach, and the break-down of work into manageable projects that utilize internal and external resources.
Talk to us and we will give you more insights in a personal discussion.
- SAP BI Project
Centrix can offer you onsite BI consultation for green-field installation, best practice or upgrade projects.
- Experienced consultation staff.
- We shorten your demand for internal staff.
- You increase your user satisfaction through convenient and high-quality service.
- BI Training
Our training will help your end and power users to handle BI efficiently, and improve their understanding of BI. The training is on your system and with your reports.
- Committed, motivated and highly efficient internal use of BI reports.
- A more competent internal BI team (for example through well-trained Administration and Business Analysts)
- SAP BI Support
We offer comprehensive support for your SAP system landscape when it is most needed 24/7. This way we solve problems without expensive downtimes.
Additionally, we provide competent BI runtime management, interpretation and analysis of error logs resulting in increased efficiency.
- Competent helpdesk partners, for times when the SAP user needs them.
- System support and knowledge/content support for all users.
- Avoidance of downtimes through proactive system health checks.
- Synergetic support concept with your internal specialists and/or our European partners, leading to optimization of the support tasks and to the relief of all parties involved; your internal specialists can now refocus on process- and your systems optimization.
- Objective feedback to the SAP specialists and to the management, using statistics and error/problem analysis.
- Pressures brought upon by your staff’s annual or sick leave can be eased using external capabilities.
- Therefore specific knowledge unique to your internal experts becomes transparent and accessible, and is available among several internal and external resources to prevent downtime during staff absences.